16 February 2008

Important Stuff To Know About Stuff That Like Fills Your Closets And Stuff.

El Jefe Goldstein recommended this video to me a while back. It's simple, and probably preaching to the choir with all of y'all in this audience, but still important stuff I think. Well done, anyway - everything is clear, concise and woven together thoughtfully.

THE STORY OF STUFF


So maybe you can pass it on to your non-Hippie, heads-in-the-sand consumer "I want/I need/Gimme" family members and friends. But in a less judgey tone than I seem to be able to muster.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Combine gelatin and water; let stand for three minutes to thicken. They all give insights about an investment. This is the place mentioned above in the opening paragraph, They have a visitors center and show a video to those interested.