18 May 2008

Can't Resist.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 people. But y'all hate fwd:fwd:fwds, right? So here you go.



Please peruse at your leisure. Then talk to your Republican and/or Conservative Democrat friends and neighbors who might not be paying close attention - the mainstream media isn't! - and let them know that McCain has lost most, if not all, of his credibility. (And no, I'm not saying that based just on this cleverly edited video. I have at least 20 reasons off the top of my head, but don't really feel that this "lighthearted romp of a blog" is an appropriate venue. I'd be glad to email you a diatribe or two worth of Why For's, however, so that you too can effectively win an argument against a Head-in-the-Sand-er any ole time).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Why doesn't everyone else see the obvious necessity of a Democrat (preferably named Obama, IMO) in the White House? Why are we the smartest, most insightful people out here? Why is this our cross to bear?

Amber said...

Clearly, we are The Chosen Ones. It's a burden, I know.